- Be polite in your writing.
- Cyberbullying or insulting other users is not permitted. It is the right of any user to remove, or request the removal of, any comment, user page content, blog, or message wall post that is insulting or slanderous to them personally. Harassing users in this way will result in blocks. (Adapted from Behavior policies found on Angry Birds Wiki)
- No swearing or inappropriate language. This site is mainly for kids. (Mild swear words such as "hell" and "damn" are allowed, but may not be used to insult someone.)
- Bigotry of any type (racism, homophobia, religious intolerance, etc.) is not permitted.
- Threats of violence will NOT be tolerated.
- Do not ask anyone for sensitive information, such as passwords, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, etc.
- Also, do not tell anyone this information.
- Do not argue with the admins.
- Plagiarism is not permitted.
- Copying and pasting someone else's words and adding your own words (eg. replacing words) is permitted. This is known as paraphrasing.
- Do not write messages or comments or enter chat just to advertise anything whatsoever, including other wikis.
- You may advertise other wikis on someone's message wall only if they have given you their full permission. You must stop if they tell you to.
- Do not write messages or comments or enter chat to complain about or protest something on another wiki or this wiki.
- Flaming this wiki will NOT be tolerated. Violators will be blocked infinitely.
- Do not write messages or comments or enter chat just to push your religious or political views.
- Do not comment, message, or write chain letters in chat (eg. If you don't post this on 20 other pages/wikis/etc. in 1 hour you will die tonight.) They will be deleted, and a warning sent to their author. If they continue to post chain letters, they will be blocked.
- Don't return to chat if you were kicked.
- No arguing with other users, spamming or trolling.
- Do not write nonsense or gibberish.
Other users' comments
Editing another user's comment is considered impolite and may not be done without their permission. Exceptions include:
- Fixing link mistakes.
- Fixing coding mistakes.
- Undoing vandalism.
- Removing violations of these policies.
You must include a reason why you edited the comment in the edit summary, so you are not thought to be vandalizing.
- Just be nice and we'll all get along fine.